Gas safety is a very serious matter. There can be no compromise. Gas escapes and carbon monoxide releases from old or poorly maintained appliances can and will kill.
All of our gas engineers and gas installers are Gas Safe Registered and fully qualified to undertake gas safety inspections.
What's included in a Landlords Gas Safety Inspection?
- Our gas engineers test your boiler for gas tightness and gas leaks.
- If test points are available we will test standing and working pressures to verify they are with in the expected range.
- We will check the pressure/gas rate of your burner against manufacturers guidelines to ensure it is working at optimum efficiency.
- We will check the ventilation and ensure it is satisfactory.
- Our engineer will perform a flue flow test and remove any by products of combustion to ensure there are no blockages.
- We will test all flame failure devices and ensure they are operating as expected.
- Check that all devices have been properly fitted and are physically stable.
- Look for evidence of system misuse by tenant and report any unsafe or negligent operation.