Gas safety is a very serious matter. There can be no compromise. Gas escapes and carbon monoxide releases from old or poorly maintained appliances can and will kill.
All of our engineers are Gas Safe Registered and fully qualified to undertake gas safety inspections.
Whats included in a Landlords Gas Safety Inspection?
- Our engineers test your boiler for gas tightness.
- If test points are available we will test standing and working pressures to verify they are with in the expected range.
- We will check the pressure/gas rate of your burner against manufacturers guidelines to ensure it is working at optimum efficiency.
- We will check the ventilation and ensure it is satisfactory.
- Our engineer will perform a flue flow test and remove any byproducts of combustion to ensure there are no blockages.
- We will test all flame failure devices and ensure they are operating as expected.
- Check that all devices have been properly fitted and are physically stable.
- Look for evidence of system misuse by tenant and report any unsafe or negligent operation.